We have an exciting opportunity to make a difference to those affected by rural crime across South Warwickshire.
Working in partnership with the Warwickshire Police and Crime Commissioner we are looking for a second part-time Rural Crime Adviser to join our small, busy and friendly Community Safety team.
Your role will be to engage with rural communities and individuals affected by rural crime to provide reassurance, promote crime prevention advice and implement solutions, organise community events and co-ordinate partnership action, where necessary.
Specifically you will:
– provide an enhanced level of response to repeat or high risk victims of rural crime;
– engage with victims and communities providing crime prevention advice, solutions and reassurance;
– develop creative problem solving responses to emerging trends and co-ordinate or participate in partnership action;
– co-ordinate, attend and present at relevant meetings and organise events in rural communities;
– evaluate the results of interventions and accurately record and maintain performance information and produce regular reports.
Your work will involve working with victims, communities, the Police and other partners. The post involves working some unsociable hours (evenings and weekends). An Enhanced DBS check will be required for this position. You will also be subject to Police vetting.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Karin Stanley on 01789 260619, Ext 2619 or Bob Church on 01789 260200.
To apply for this job please visit www.stratford.gov.uk.